Sunday, February 24, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend

Wow, where the hell did it go? This weekend has been nuts. I've barely had a minute to sit down and relax. Yesterday was the Tri For A Cure Spinathon. I needed new bike shorts so I went out in the morning looking for shorts rushed back home, packed up the car and drove up to Absolute Endurance to help Rick and Sue get set up. Spent 5 hours there, 4 of them on our bikes, sweating our faces off. Went out for dinner afterwards, didn't get home until almost 9:00 pm. I fell asleep in the car I was so tired. Got up at 7:00 am on Sunday, ate breakfast, donned my running stuff and hit the road with Sue for a 2 hour run. Got home, stretched, showered and hopped in the car to the Outdoor Adventure Show to help out at the Running Free Booth for 3 hours. Now I'm exhausted and I still have to pack my bag and have a bath. I have a 3500m swim tomorrow. Good GOD. Next weekend is going to be busy too. I'm getting my hair cut on Saturday and I have some running around to do. We're racing the Chilly Half Marathon in Burlington on Sunday and my birthday is on Monday. WHEEEEEEEEE!!!

How many more days till South Carolina??? I really need a vacation!!!

No comments: